- Leeward’s primary focus is the Pistol Lake Gold Property that has historical reserves drilled by Chevron and confirmed by WGM. An initial surface program is planned to tie in all historical drill holes and gold occurrences onto a new Lidar base flown by Leeward. Further mapping, sampling and drilling will prepare a reliable foundation of data that will enable Leeward to expand Pistol Lake’s historical reserves and delineate a new NI-43-101 compliant resource.
- Sabina Gold and Silver Corp.’s new Goose Lake Mine is under construction. This positive development in the Bathurst Inlet area and continued activity by other explorers is proving the viability of this greenstone belt to bring gold deposits into production.
- Molybdenum oxide prices have risen and have been holding steady this year. Molybdenite is on Canada’s critical minerals list. Some of the new uses are related to clean energy as described on the FAQs page on this site. Leeward’s Nithi Mountain Property is located in central British Columbia on the Yellowhead Highway. Nithi is an exploration-development stage project located in an area with excellent infrastructure.
- Importantly, both of Leeward’s properties are not at greenfield stages of exploration. Nithi Mountain has a defined resource now with excellent potential to expand upon high grade zones. Pistol Lake has a historical resource that will be be expanded and brought up to date for current reporting standards. This provides a good opportunity for investors to become involved in projects that will rapidly advance to the scoping study and PEA stage.
- Leeward is currently in the process of restructuring, augmenting the board and working towards a new listing. We are actively seeking new financing and participation in Leeward. SEDAR listings have been updated and are available now. Contact us email@example.com
For updates, please join our Leeward Newsletter below
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.